IRICoR is very proud to announce the recipients of their 4th edition of Scholarship Competition – Entrepreneurship in Oncology (CEO).
This initiative offers the next generation of scientists an opportunity to take part in the Life Sciences Entrepreneurship Development Program initiated by a partnership between Montréal InVivo, the Faculté de pharmacie de l’Université de Montréal and the Centre des dirigeants John-Molson de l’Université Concordia, in partnership with TransMedTech and IRICoR to develop their entrepreneurial skills in the life sciences.
Participants in this practical and immersive program will benefit from more than 150 hours of management training to increase their knowledges of innovative business development strategies.
IRICoR offered 6 scholarships to Ph.D. candidates, Postdoctoral fellows and Young Investigators in the sector of oncology research and one scholarship for a woman (Woman’s Entrepreneurship):
- Gabriel Charest, Young Investigator, Université de Sherbrooke
- Julien Poupart, Post-doctoral fellow, Université de Montréal
- Antoine Caillon, Post-doctoral fellow, Lady Davis Institute
- Prisca Bustamante, Ph.D. candidate, Université McGill
- Delphine Guipouy, Post-doctoral fellow, CHU Sainte-Justine – Université de Montréal
- Madline Sauvage, Ph.D. candidate, IRIC – Université de Montréal
- Soudeh F. Tehrani, Ph.D., pharmaceutical development scientist, Ovensa Inc.
Given the current pandemic context, Nadine Beauger, President and CEO of IRICoR, wished to address them a word and congratulate them in a short video, at the launch of the new edition of the program.